Monday, October 29, 2012

. PreMeditated . Crime of Passion .



. Is it premeditated ? Or crime of passion ? .
Neither . It is NAFSU .
Grrrr ! Stop , I've got to stop all the activities until I can finally hold the scroll of graduating from IB with the 45 points on the certificate . Or at least the enrolment letter to Yale . 

Y laughed ? It is somewhat like nearly impossible for me ?


Yesterday , the cuzzi told me that . 
Sesungguhnya . Apa yang kita fikir kan . Apa yang kita perkatakan dan Apa yang kita rasa kan . Adalah DO'A . 
 

Maka , biarlah otak dimulakan dengan fikiran yang baikbaik kan .
Orang putih kata action speaks louder than words . Tapi hati lagi cepat merasai daripada physical actions kan ? Eh ? Ada kaitan ke ? Heh .
In simple words , I wast trying to say that what you feels come first before the actions .


Maka sekarang , daku sedang berusaha keras untuk membuang segala nyaa . Menjauhkan diri dari segalanyaa .

I'm leaving them . All . Behind .
Trying hard to say goodbyes .

Bye .

0 Commentos:

Post a Comment